International and Local Hospitality Programme during UEFA EURO 2012™
Among several sponsors of the EURO 2012™ the main challenge was for our client to stand out from the crowd. The client needed a creation of once in a lifetime atmosphere for their guests coming from all over the world.
Mazurkas Travel undertook organization of a series of 9 pre-match and post-match hospitality events for the guests of Coca-Cola in Warsaw, Gdansk, Wroclaw and Poznan. In order to meet properly the Clients conditions Mazurkas Travel undertook the following steps to:
1. Venue liaison – Mazurkas Travel dealt with the venue rentals and prepared the plan of the floor plan or ground showing the space for the catering, entertainment, teambuilding sections etc. Our task was to manage the logistic of all subcontractors and stick to the schedule before, during and after the event.
2. Entertainment – our team presented a wide range of entertainment propositions which were highlights of the whole pre-match or post-match programme. To amuse the guests from the very beginning there were different artists hired. The fire shows, the drummers, the bartender shows, cover groups, Let’s Get Crazy dancing group, football jugglers, face painting, cartoonist, fotocabin, shooting goal, competitions with prices and many more. All these to introduce all the guests into the Let’s Get Crazy football mood.
3. Staff Recruitment – we carried out a three-day recruitment of students willing to work during the event. We wanted to check the applicants’ sills to cope with large group of people, their commitment to work and their English language command. The general appearance and impression was also quite important issue for us. Out of 250 interviews in Warsaw, Gdansk and Wroclaw we choose the best LET’S GET CRAZY team of 80 hostesses and hosts.
4. Transport and logistics – Mazurkas Travel provided transportation services during all social events, airport shuttles and transportation to and from the stadium. In order to keep the guests in the sponsors mood client products precooled to 4C and fresh were served on the buses by hostesses.
5. Catering – Mazurkas Travel organized catering in the restaurant or venues during pre- or postmatches.
People had a great fun and that was visible at first glance. Not only happy football fans but also overjoyed Coca-Cola fans had a fantastic time in Poland.
Why Mazurkas Travel
Our company has an experience with such kind of events. We know how to plan and carry out all the things which very often are not visible but impossible to forget about them. Therefore you may leave all the logistic details on our hand and focus on business talks and fun with you clients.